Wednesday 22 March 2017

Baby love!

Hi there,

Well I've spoken about my brothers already and today I've decided to give them a break and tell you about Indigo instead. 

Indi is 8 months old and the cheekiest little possum. She loves to sing, dance (or wiggle), eat and make a mess, splash in the bath and again make a massive mess and have lots of cuddles with her older siblings. 

Here's a picture of her when she was one week old. She was so tiny and precious. Can't believe how much she's grown!

 

And here she is now, all big and grown up. Crawling and nearly standing up, eating almost as much food as we do and singing just as loud. 


And one more...



She is such a big part of my life and I love her so much. More cute baby things coming soon. 

Saraya xx

________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment